- 100 g Girmes Wheatgrass Powder, obtained from 1 kg of fresh Wheatgrass, can supply nourishment equal to that obtained from 23 kg of selected vegetables.
- Wheatgrass has the amazing ability to concentrate maximum nutrients from the soil.
- Wheatgrass is a naturally rich source of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Enzymes, Chlorophyll and Dietary Fibre.
- Wheatgrass is said to contain more than 90 different nutritious substances and 19 Amino acids including 9 EAA (essential amino acids).
- The molecular structure of Chlorophyll contained in Girmes Wheatgrass bears a close resemblance to the substance called Hemin contained in human blood. Dieticians therefore call Wheatgrass as ‘green blood’.
- The pH (hydrogen molecules) value of human blood and Girmes Wheatgrass both is about 7 (alkaline) & is therefore quickly absorbed in the blood and is highly beneficial.
- Girmes Wheatgrass Powder is high in dietary fibre and thus helps maintain blood sugar level, cholesterol level and prevents constipation.
Girmes Wheatgrass - Raw, Organic, Alkalising, Full of vitamins, minerals and enzymes, all round superfood!
Girmes Wheatgrass is never cut and re-grown like some producers, each crop is grown from seed for 7 days and then harvested at the ‘jointing stage’ when the maximum nutrition content is ‘stored’ in its tender blades of grass. It is then dehydrated indoors naturally (without direct sunlight / mechanism) and grinded into fine Powder thus retaining its natural nutritional value. More Information